[For now, ONLY put the ™ on "take-backs" when it's used in the phrase/headline, "the only loan with take-backs™."
To own "take-backs," we need to use it in the context of the line, "the only loan with take-backs" for the time being.
We CANNOT use "take" or "back' in our explanation of what a take-back is. So, we CANNOT use, "pay it forward, take it back" or "pay ahead to save on debt, take back those extra payments when you need them." Instead, we can use, "pay ahead to save on debt, and access those additional funds…"]
Introducing the only loan with take-backs™.
Introducing a loan that breaks the rules.
Kasasa Loans. The only loan with take-backs™.
[Body copy example; edit this to fit the FI's site. Note that newer FIRSTBranches will likely have a lot less body copy than this. In which case, you may just want to go with one of the H2s above, or a variation of the H2s above]:
You know it's smart to pay off your loan faster. But what if you need that extra cash later for other things? With a Kasasa Loan, you don't have to choose. You can pay ahead on your loan with confidence (and save on interest), knowing you can access those extra funds, at any time. All backed by a mobile-friendly dashboard that lets you know exactly where you stand.
[keep this part as-is]:
[VIDEO GOES HERE] or [VIDEO TEXT LINK: See the Kasasa Loan in action!]
(This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhOx63MeNI)
[keep these bullets as-is except where noted below]:
- Pay ahead to pay off your loan faster and reduce interest costs
- Additional funds (your "take-back fund") are always available to withdraw at a click of a button, with no penalties or fees
- Your rate remains the same and your payoff schedule adjusts automatically
- Maintain anytime control of your loan with a mobile-friendly personal dashboard
- The simple interface shows you a real-time view of where you stand at any given point
- Easily visualize the impact of changes you're considering before you make them
- Track, make extra loan payments, or withdraw the extra funds with a click of a button
- Competitive, fixed rates for a wide range of needs: [depending on type of Kasasa loan(s) offered, edit the bullets below for personal and auto accordingly]
- Auto purchase and refinance
- Home improvements
- Vehicle repairs or updates
- Family vacation
- Education expenses
- Personal projects or startups
- Major life events
- Debt consolidation
- Medical expenses
- And more!
How It Works
Finally, a loan that's built for real life.
1. You can choose to pay the minimum monthly payment and stay right on track.
2. Or, if you have extra funds, you can put them toward your balance to pay it off sooner and save on interest.
3. If something comes up, you can easily withdraw any extra you've paid with the click of a button.
4. The funds are transferred into your chosen account, and your payoff schedule adjusts automatically.
Get the loan that gives you options.
Button text: [ Get a Kasasa Loan ]